Terms & Conditions
Loggining's Terms of Service
Last update: January 2016
Welcome to Loggining.com. Loggining.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Loggining website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Loggining.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Loggining services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Gigs® are services offered on Loggining.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs on Loggining.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Loggining.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Gig Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Loggining. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay Loggining in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Loggining.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Loggining retains the right to use all published delivered works for Loggining marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- Loggining accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Withdrawals from your account may become disabled upon review of our Trust & Safety team. This may be done for security concerns in order to prevent fraudulent transactions, reported poor performance or violations to our Terms of Service from buyers to our Customer Support team, or if another Loggining profile is associated to the same withdrawal providers. Enabling withdrawals will be evaluated by our Trust & Safety team following a review of your account.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Loggining’s withdrawal options.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active services based on their Level status.
- 7 Services for sellers without a Level status.
- 15 Services for Level 1 sellers.
- 20 Services for Level 2 sellers.
- 30 Services for Top Rated sellers.
- Services created on Loggining are User Generated Content.
- Services may be removed by Loggining for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to buyers, including violations of third party terms of service
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- URLs in your Services text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on Loggining.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Service image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Service images are available to all sellers.
- Services may contain an approved Service Video uploaded through the Service management tools available on Loggining.
- Statements on the Services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Loggining is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Loggining may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Loggining sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering gigs for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Loggining editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Loggining to ensure that the quality standards of the Top Rated selection is kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer. Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Loggining Anywhere is a feature that allows sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Loggining.
- Services offered through Loggining Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a Loggining Anywhere offer that are not already members of Loggining, will be required to register with Loggining to create an order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the order page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on Loggining, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Loggining will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Loggining's withdrawal providers.
- Your Loggining profile can be associated with only one account from each Loggining withdrawal providers. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Loggining profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal provider / method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Loggining.com site.
- Loggining retains the right to use all published delivered works for Loggining marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Loggining must be an allowed service on Loggining. Please click here for guidelines on approved services.
- Buyers pay Loggining to create an order from a seller’s Gig page, through the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through Loggining Anywhere.
- Gigs may be purchased using a Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin, Loggining Credit, and in certain countries Skrill.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of November 2014 the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $0.50 on purchases up to $10 and 5% on purchases above $10. When purchasing from your seller's balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer's shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Loggining.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
This paragraph only applies to buyers located in Israel: Israeli buyers will be charged VAT in addition to the Gig price shown on the Gig page. An invoice will be provided to allow eligible users to claim back the VAT from the tax authorities.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
- Orders purchased with a combination of Gig Extras and Gig Multiples are multiple unique orders with additional services added to each order.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Resolution Center tab in the order page. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Loggining's customer support department for assistance here.
- When a buyer orders a Gig, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller's rating.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Loggining will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's rating.
- Buyers may use the "Request Modifications" feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller's description on their Gig page or the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Loggining's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Loggining platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Loggining platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Gig page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a sellers’ Live Portfolio on their Gig page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Gigs with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.